Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dogster Rocks!

Well, I must say I am so honored to be a Dogster Daily Diary pick! Thanks y'all! I try to keep our doggie pals updated as much as possible, with mom's help, of course. This is a wonderful forum for anyone even slightly obsessed with their dogs.

There have been rumors and grumbling amongst the pack that mom is considering bringing another chi into our midst. A poopy girl puppy at that! Well, I'm mama's baby, and always will be. Just so we're all clear on this matter, okay? We just got rid of Leo too! What can she be thinking? Well, my status as leader of this group will remain unchanged. I intend to make that known right away.

I will keep you all posted on this dreadful situation. Please keep me in your doggie prayers.

Sniffs & wags,
Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment