Friday, June 10, 2005

News Flash

This morning I overheard several key words between my human parents to cause me great alarm. I gathered that Spenser gets to go to work with mommy at the animal emergency clinic tonight – alone. A grave injustice is about to take place. In all fairness though, Spenser has some sort of growth on his rib cage that gives him the special privilege of a one-on-one with one of the docs. I wish Spenser well and all, but I’m feeling very anxious about the entire situation. Chance is so co-dependant, he is going to flip out when mom puts Spenser in the car and drives away. I will be stuck in my crate forced to endure Chance’s incessant whining until daddy gets home.

In other news, Callie came over to play on Wednesday. It took me a good 30 minutes to warm up to her. Once I did, we played and chased each other around the house for a long time. When she left, I was exhausted. Too pooped to do anything but curl up in mom’s arms and drift into peaceful a sleep. That felt really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment