Monday, August 29, 2005

I Am Not A Happy Camper!

Did I really say in my diary just a few days ago that I *liked* Leo? I must've been in a jolly mood that day. I take back everything nice I said. He is stealing all of my attention. To add insult to injury, I have been scolded for trying to eat his food, which is much better than mine. Why does he get the great tasting food?

At first, I kinda felt sorry for the little guy and even tried to protect him, but all bets are off now.

Mom and dad have the nerve to call me *grumpy*. Well, wouldn't you be grumpy if some newcomer came along to steal your spotlight? What do they expect? And I'll tell you another thing: he stinks! Especially his beard. Mom even calls him Mr. Stinky Face.

The only thing I have over him is that I still get to sleep with mom and he doesn't. So there! Hopefully, this will all blow over and my life can return to normal. Otherwise, I'm afraid that I may require intensive psychotherapy. Can anyone refer a reputable analyst?

No comments:

Post a Comment