Monday, March 7, 2005

Trip Notes

The trip to Memphis seemed like an eternity. It took at least one doggy year off my life.

Callie was overjoyed to see me, but I was dog-tired (excuse the expression) from the road trip. She kept pouncing on me. I couldn't let on that I was frightened to death, so I snarled and snipped and growled as mean as possible. Mommy explained that she just wanted to play. Her definition of play is a little different from mine to say the least.

When I got back home Spenser and Chance sniffed the life out of me. Their noses were asking where I was and who I was with. The questioning was relentless. Talk about the third degree! I had to nip at them and show my fierce pearly whites when they got too nosy. Finally, they obtained their information and left me alone. Geesh! My brothers act like bloodhounds from the KGB.

No comments:

Post a Comment