Saturday, September 10, 2005

Leo Is Just Alright With Me

Okay - I relent. Leo can have his fun. The "body slam" is kinda fun because he tries to move me and I am immovable. He just bounces off of me, proving that I am way bigger and tougher. Ha!

We've been playing a lot since last night, which makes mom and dad happy. As long as they still realize that I am Alpha Dog, which they do, then all is well. Plus, Leo is still being crated a lot due to his inability to "hold it" in the house. When he is crated I have more opportunities to show him who's boss.

In other news, I've been told that when the weather cools, we will all be taking walks in the evening as a family. Spenser too! Although Spenser will have to be fitted with a special leash which keeps him from pulling. He's such a "special needs" goober. They say we are ALL, including mom and dad, getting soft in the middle. What's wrong with softness? I love burrowing into momma's soft middle. Maybe this phase of theirs won't last long. Here in Texas there are still a lot of hot days left, so perhaps it will soon be forgotten.

Cheers all and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment